- Elfa systems from the Container Store – they are easy to use, versatile, affordable and great quality. There are other similar systems from big box hardware stores and online websites, but these are my personal favorite. Elfa closet systems are great for bedrooms, kids closets (grow as your kids grow!), pantries, garages, office spaces and more! $:) If you need Elfa, I’m a certified designer and have a dedicated installer in the Charleston Tri-County area.
- I absolutely ADORE their over door organizing systems (see above). Solid and wire shelf options are available with loads of accessories.
- Over the Door “Shoe” organizers-I especially like the clear pockets so you can see whatever you store in each pocket!
- Shoe Boxes by Iris or TCS– There are many others that are easily available in various retail stores. I choose these two because they are well made, stack easily, are clear and look neat and tidy.
- Hangers-such a personal choice but here’s a link to a whole post I did on hanger types!
Shelf dividers are a great way to keep bags or stacks of clothing organized
If your looking for a custom closet that’s WOW, Inspired Closets are my Charleston favorite. They’ve got incredible options that you will love and amazing customer service.
- Consigning Women – Womens Clothing in West Ashley & Mount Pleasant (separately owned)
- Once Upon a Child – Kids, mostly clothing & some “gear” in West Ashley
- Tiny Tadpoles – Kids clothing, toys & gear on James Island
- Plato’s Closet – Women’s & Youth clothing, in West Ashley
- Reinvented Resale – Women’s Clothing in West Ashley, also accepts some vintage
- Uptown Cheapskate – Women’s & Youth Clothing in Mount Pleasant
- Worn – Mens Clothing Consignment in West Ashley
Online Consignment for Clothing