by CreativelyOrganizedSpacesWhen we have functional systems in place we are more successful, productive and free to express our creativity and follow our dreams! For some of us, balancing creativity and business can feel overwhelming. Sometimes we don’t know where to begin, other times we have a vision but just don’t have the time or resources to make it happen! That’s where we can help!
Below are SOME of the Art Organizing & Design Services we offer to support you in living your most successful, productive and creative life! We can also create customized solutions based on your individual or business needs.
We love to work with…
Artists, Art Collectors, Art Galleries, Historians, Educators and others in the Academic Art and Business world who need assistance with organizing systems and project management. Heather is inspired by fellow creative community influencers and connectors and is always working to give back to the creative community.
- Art/collection archiving:: Organize and Archive your most cherished memories and legacy collectibles (art, fine crafts, antiques and more). We can get you started with with an archive system (Artwork Archive or others) or we can create a customized system for you.
- Craft/art studio organization:: Create a space to do what you love, whether it’s a hobby or your profession!
- Inventory systems for risk management:: Don’t wait until it’s too late! Let us help you create a comprehensive collections archive and inventory system, compatible with your insurance and individual needs.
- Space planning or re-design:: Let me help you design a space that’s more functional and beautiful.
- Product sourcing::looking for products to meet your functional and aesthetic needs? I can help you find the perfect solutions.
Heather’s background in Global Textile Design has given her over 15 years direct experience with custom design and design/project management. Your consultation and work with us will be confidential and professionally managed. Through her one on one services and workshops, she hopes to both inspire and teach others to use their hands and create from their hearts. For more information on Heather’s design background see this design page.
- Team building Vision Board workshops::Heather has used vision boards aka mood boards for over 20 years and has studied with Coach and Author Christine Kane to facilitate & guide you through the process of using vision boards to establish your goals and see them manifest amazing results in your life! Learn more here.
- Indigo & Textile workshops:: Using her SCAD background and knowledge of textiles and dye process, Heather teaches students how to use indigo and other textile techniques to transform ordinary textiles into extraordinary works of art for everyday fashion and home use.
how does this work?
Creatively organized and functional spaces are easy to maintain when we learn skills to eliminate clutter, reclaim space and create systems to maintain our home and business life.
We are committed to engage in this from process from the head and heart to understand your specific needs and concerns. Together we can make amazing transformations, you deserve nothing less! Ready to get started?
Click here to to email me with questions or schedule our initial call.
Our organizing services are available in 3 hour working sessions. Packages are available based on your needs. One of our cornerstone values is building relationships based on clear communication and trust!