Who should consider DIY and Virtual Organizing Services?
- Are you self-motivated but frustrated with your results?
- Can you commit to 2-4 hrs a week for more organized systems and mindset?
- Are you fed up with living in chaos?
- Do you want to focus more energy on doing what you love?
- Are you willing to listen and learn?
- Do you love collaborating, and can you clearly communicate your ideas and needs?
If you answered YES to the questions above, you might be ready to take the Creative ‘VOW’!
Creative ‘VOW’ -VIRTUAL ORGANIZING WEEKLY packages provide support as follows
Virtual organizing services provide guidance & tools when you’re stuck and don’t know how to continue to maintain your art studio, office, or other small or large projects. For example, start with filing/paperwork, home inventory, or a storage assessment. Packages are designed to support you in taking action with accountability so you will see results. Available in 2, 4 & 8-week packages.
- Individualized support:: Weekly 30 min accountability sessions via Zoom or phone calls and limited email follow-up.
- Accountability:: Without judgment and with support, we hold you accountable and help you meet your goals.
- A customized action plan:: We help you determine the scope and systems for customized and innovative strategies and organizing tips and storage solutions that fit your individual needs.
- DIY “homework assignments”:: We help you stay on track by breaking big goals into small actionable steps.
- 9 Favorite organizing products and tip sheets for specific rooms and organizing systems.
- Creative Resource Guide::Innovative strategies and organizing tips, favorite storage supplies, and resources for every organizing project.
We can customize a Virtual package to fit your project, goals, or space size.
These packages require a weekly commitment of approximately 2-4 hrs.
Packages include 2, 4, or 8 weekly accountability sessions.
Are you ready to take your ‘Creative Vow’?
Contact me for rates and questions or schedule a free discovery call; click here.