Who should consider DIY and Virtual Organizing Services?
- Are you self-motivated and results-oriented?
- Can you commit to 2-4 hrs a week for more organized systems and mindset?
- Are youfed up with living in chaos?
- Do you want to focus more energy on doing what you love?
- Are you willing to listen and learn?
- Do you love to collaborator?
- Can communicate your ideas, needs, and boundaries with clarity?
- Are you kind, non-judgemental, and compassionate?
VIRTUAL ORGANIZING SERVICES
Virtual organizing services provide you with guidance on small or large projects. For example, start with filing/paperwork, home inventory, or a storage assessment. These packages are great when you’re stuck and don’t know where to begin. Packages are designed to offer you support so that you can take action and see results.
how virtual organizing works
Through the process of eliminating clutter and creating organized systems, functional spaces become easier to maintain. You deserve nothing less than a complete transformation!
Engage in this process from the head and heart. Understand your organizing challenges and how to conquor them. Get started with one of two package options. Each offers fully customized organizing and storage systems based on your goals and needs.
weekly access (online or phone calls)- $225 (Minimum virtual organizing service)
This package requires a weekly commitment of 2-4 hrs. Appropriate for small areas and projects such as closets, small home offices, or kitchens.
monthly access (online or phone calls)-$675 (Best Value-Save $220)
This package requires a weekly commitment of 2-4 hrs. A great way to kick start whole-house organizing, preparing for a move, or working through an extensive space or project.
weekly and monthly access packages provide support as follows
- Establish your goals with accountability:: We will help you determine the scope and priorities for your organizing and storage.
- A customized step-by-step action plan:: You set your priorities, we hold you accountable to meet your target dates and goals.
- Master plan assessment:: Room-by-room organizing support, including time estimates and tips for specific areas.
- Individualized support:: Weekly 30 min accountability sessions via online or phone calls and limited email follow-up.
- DIY “homework assignments”:: Stay on track by breaking big goals into small actionable steps.
- 9 Favorite organizing products and tip sheets for specific rooms and organizing systems.
- Creative Resource Guide:: Our favorite storage, supplies, and resources for every organizing project.
- Lifetime access to the ‘Creatively Organized Spaces’ Facebook Community:: Connect with others about organizing and productivity. Get early access to new products, classes, and publications.
Ready to get organized on your terms?
Click here to email me with questions or schedule a discovery call.
Together we will create beautiful, healthy, joyful spaces.
Contact Us to schedule your free Discovery call.
For a full list of organizing services, head over here.