Wouldn’t you like peace of mind knowing your personal property is covered in the case of an emergency? Less than half of American households have an inventory of their home’s contents. With natural disasters on the rise, we all want to be sure our beloved possessions are protected. Understanding how to create an inventory can seem daunting and overwhelming!
After working with numerous homeowners to create personalized home inventory systems, I’ve created this online course to help more individuals with their own inventory by breaking it down into actionable steps.
This 2 week online course will guide you through your customized Personal Property Inventory for your home or business. You will be introduced to a variety of inventory process options and together we will work on your inventory goals based on your individual needs.
how does this work?
Two Week Online Course-Launches August 5th- Join me via skype as we talk through and asses your home inventory and collection inventory needs. We will review resources and learn processes and procedures to thoroughly document your home’s content. This course requires a commitment of approximately 2-4 hrs per week as well as additional time to complete your inventory depending on the size of your home and collections. If your home is small or you have a minimalist lifestyle, you may expect to complete your inventory in these two weeks. 2 Week Online Program $295
- Establish goals with accountability:: In the first (of 3- 30 min) virtual session we will determine your scope of inventory, by room and by category as well as set priorities and target dates for completion.
- Individualized support:: Weekly email support and 3-30 min virtual skype or phone sessions to help you through your inventory process and answer any questions that might come up.
- Review of coverage:: We will review your insurance and determine if changes or review of coverage with an agent is recommended.
- Master plan checklist:: Includes room by room (and category) tasks to get your whole house inventoried.
- DIY “homework assignments”:: Stay on track by breaking this big project into small actionable steps.
- Access to Don’t Panic, Prepare for Natural Disasters
- Access to Essential Documents for Everyone
- Access to Home & Vehicle Emergency Supply Kit Checklist
- Emergency Preparation resources online and in your community.
- Lifetime access to the ‘Creatively Organized Spaces’ Facebook Community:: Connect with others who are learning organizing and productivity skills and creating their home inventory systems. Get early access to new products, classes and publications.
If you uncertain if this is a good fit for you, please contact me and I’m happy to answer your questions!
I’m offering a special early bird discount!
JOIN by July 8th to save $50!