Trusting without hesitation can be both liberating and challenging. How can we invite more trust into our lives? What would it mean to allow yourself to trust without hesitation? This quick exercise is one way to get in touch with your internal sense of trust. It’s like any muscle and the more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes. So today, or sometime this week, take a few minutes and write…stream of conscious style…what you trust, without hesitation!
I’ll begin by sharing what I know I can trust in!
- I trust my hands to be tools of my creative expression
- I trust the beauty that surrounds me in nature
- I trust god, goddess, the universal creator (Good Orderly Direction)
- I trust my creativity
- I trust my intuition
- I trust my intelligence
- I trust my husband’s unconditional love
- I trust my health, strength and the longevity of my good genes
- I trust my kitties to be adorable, playful and sweet daily companions
- I trust I will always have loyal and loving family and friends
- I trust that help will arrive when I need it, especially if I ask for it
- I trust I will always have more than I need
- I trust that I have talent and ideas that need to be shared and that the people who need me will find me (and I them)
- I trust my curious nature, always wanting to learn new things
- I trust I will never be alone
- I trust in laughter
- I trust in the mystery and divine secrets of the universe and that they will be revealed as I am ready
- I trust in prayer
- I trust that the best is yet to come!
- I trust all this to be true!
What do you trust in? Right now, without hesitation?