Heather believes that when form + function are thoughtfully considered we are more successful, productive and free to creatively express ourselves, joyfully! Heather is inspired by being around other creative makers, to give back to her community, to make something beautiful and to teach others to use their hands and create from their hearts. Some of the Creative & Design Services we offer are outlined below. These are starting points and we can create customized solutions based on your personal or business needs.
- Styling and merchandising:: For small (retail) business.
- Residential and small business space planning:: Create a more functional and beautiful space.
- Home staging or re-design:: See what you have to give your space a fresh new look.
- Closet design and organizing:: As the ONLY professional organizer who designs closets in Charleston, I know how to assess your space and storage needs and design a beautiful custom closet for your home or office. From Elfa to custom built cabinetry, I’ve got the resources to bring the perfect product and organizing solution to your closet.
- Craft/art studio organization:: Create a space to do what you love, whether it’s a hobby or your profession!
- Product sourcing::looking for products to meet your functional and aesthetic needs? I can help you find the perfect solutions.
- Virtual Space planning and design::Create a more functional and beautiful space via virtual sessions and email communication.
- Carpet and Textiles::With over 15 years experience in Textiles and Carpet, I offer custom design services and design/project consultation, if you want to learn more see my design page.
- Vision Board workshop facilitation:: I have used vision boards aka mood boards for over 20 years and have studied with Coach and Author Christine Kane to facilitate & guide you through the process of using vision boards to establish your goals and see them manifest amazing results in your life!
- Indigo dyeing workshops:: Using my background and knowledge of textiles and dye process, I teach students how to use indigo to transform ordinary textiles into extraordinary works of art for everyday fashion and home use.
- Private workshops and public speaking:: I can teach workshops on indigo, vision boards or organizing for your creative space to small groups in your place of business or residence. Inquire here for more info.
how does this work?
By accelerating and simplifying your decision making process, I teach you to get organized, maintain systems and be more productive. We collaborate to find creative organizing solutions for clutter free living! I don’t do this for you, we this together! It might not always be easy but I promise to try to make it fun! Ready to get started? Just click here to to fill out your organizing self assessment and schedule our initial call.
My organizing services are available in several packages with a 12 hour minimum for us to get started. After you have used your package, your welcome to purchase another discount package or purchase session “A la Carte”.
Each in-person session is 3 hours-this is the “sweet spot”, you will see quicker progress but not feel overwhelmed.
My clients‘ information is always confidential and I adhere to the NAPO Code of Ethics!
One of the cornerstone values of my business is building relationships based on clear communication and trust!
Learn skills to eliminate clutter and reclaim your space.
Create organized and functional environments that are easy to maintain.
Feel how rewarding simplified living can be as we create beautiful, functional spaces.
I’m committed to engage in this from process from the head and heart to understand your organizing challenges. Together we can make amazing transformations, you deserve nothing less!