We are thrilled and so grateful for any and all HKpowerStudio press and media attention, via the web, magazines or newspapers. If your interested in using photo’s, tips, content or interviewing me, please contact me and I’d be happy to help!
Creative Organizing with Heather K. Powers (Podcast)
I’m a guest on this episode of the Art Biz Podcast. In this interview, Alyson and I discuss:
- The stereotype that artists are inherently disorganized.
- My philosophy for helping artists get organized.
- The biggest pain point artists have when it comes to organizing.
- Know what you want before you start organizing.
- Schedule time for organizing (3-4 hours at a time seems to be a sweet spot).
- Make a plan before you go buy a lot of containers.
- Create work zones.
Music: Keep It Simple by Wildermiss. Used with permission.
Post & Courier: Organizing powers productivity: Tips from a pro
I’m the guest expert on CrusherTV, Workspace Hacks
In this episode I provide interesting ways to get more stuff done in less time and with less stress. You can watch a short preview here!
Hosted by productivity coach Alan Brown, CrusherTV takes an informative and entertaining approach to improving productivity and quality-of-life for busy people.