As we close out the first month of 2017 I wanted to give you a quick review of some of the favorite posts of 2016.
It’s always helpful to review where you have been and close the door as you step into new directions!
- I consider every one of my artist interviews a Favorite so if you want to find them all in one spot check out this post.
- Learn how to create a Capsule wardrobe for yourself or your kids.
- The Three C’s of Getting Organized.
- Check out these great Apps for business and personal Productivity.
- Essential Documents everyone needs to have and be able to locate.
- The Art of List making.
Organized Home (& Car) Posts
- Helping Family members downsize with ease.
- Maintaining order when saving sentimental items.
- On the Go-On the Go-Car Organizing.
I’m looking forward to sharing lots of great new organizing posts, ideas and tips this year! This isn’t all there was but this list highlights some of the most helpful and favorite posts from the past year. Is there a subject you would like to see me cover this year? Leave me a comment below and I’ll do my best to cover it in an upcoming post!
Here’s to your most organized year ever!